Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The first class after midterm (10/18)

Yesterday was the first class after midterm. According to my experience as a student, it can be the most suffering class, especially for those who don't do well in exams. However, surprisingly, I didn't feel the "tense atmosphere" in class Lian yesterday, it was all because of Alice's beautiful voice and interesting performance. I enjoyed the song of "My Love" and I could feel how much you love the kids when singing the songs together. At that moment, what appeared in my mind was....If only I were Alice's student as well. Though I could tell some students were depressed after getting their grades, I believe they were encouraged by your singing. Therefore, I learned that the teacher can control the atmosphere of the class, even turn a "potentially depressing" situation into a warm occasion. However, I don't think I have the wisdom to handle it at this moment, that's something I have to learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home