Friday, November 19, 2004

Aerobic Competition (11/9)


Aerobic Competition Posted by Hello After the basketball held in the beginning of this semester, aerobic competition was the second one which can make the whole class together. Personally, I like aerobic very much since I practiced it very often in the P.E. class during college. Therefore, when hearing that there would be an aerobic competition, I was excited about it. However, from students' journal and the reflections from the "teaching assistants", I realized that some students didn't take the competition serious at first. But in the very end, they all tried their best and that's the most important in my opinion. It recalled me the times we trained our cheering leaders in college, we were very strict and demanding because we wanted to show our best to everyone, to make our school and schoolmates feel proud of us. But I didn't require the students to that degree because I think the main goal for this competition was different from the "Mei-Chu Game" between NTHU and my school. Therefore, I didn't feel sad when knowing the result on that day. (because it was the same as I had predicted :P) But just felt a little depressed when seeing the disappointed expression in their face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home