Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Interesting game


Interesting game! Posted by Hello

According to the tradition, school holds a big celebration every year on 12/8 since it's the anniversary day. However, my feelings this year was very different than before. I arrived school early in the morning in order to welcome all the important guests. But of course, I had to cheer for our students in their relay race. Personally, I don't care what the result will be, I think they're the best as long as they try their best. And they DID! When the result was announced, some students couldn't help but cry. To be honest, when seeing them cry, I felt like crying as well, not for the results but for their sadness. But I held myself because I'm no longer a little girl but their teacher now. I tried to comfort them but I didn't know if my words worked or not. Then, I joined the interesting game held for teachers. It was pretty funny and I found the picture very meaningful, especially for me. Both Maggie and Alice are my teachers and mentors. I feel like being a student whenever getting along with you two! (Just see how I look in that picture~~haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home